The Kingdom of Ernor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Ernor

The Kingdom of Ernor

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who the fuck are you?

Go down 
+54
HgxKnight
Eleynthis
Aggroz
Cloudsong
Stewert
Nair
zagtul
Issor
stephen91
raider
Snail
PROripper
Rivenic
azal
Slave
Cptnawesome
Silentwrath
Zuzo
Buddhist_da_com
Naep
Airlif
Jimibendix
Opet
Talendra
Paulbo
Sephius
scritty
Buffy
tehholydiver
ceresi
Lenniz
Locrius
Krokan
Assassynn
Rokzilla
Fixeh
ruskii
literacola
vins
Ludacrits
Curse of FtL
Monk
How'yer
tensa
Midland
nagga
Heats
KingKong
drni2
Tedkin
Putto
Mahiko
Ingy
Buddhist
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Stewert

Stewert

Who the fuck are you? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:22 pm

Me neither.

HAI I R NEW!
Back to top Go down
Cloudsong

Cloudsong

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:24 am

I am the will of the universe, it was I that turned the winds of Muspelheim and Niflheim, and I that instructed Wōđanaz to forge the 7 new worlds; I who weaved Ask and Embla and gave them life, I who planted the great ash, and taught Uršr, Veršandandi, and Skuld to weave the threads of time; I who hid the mistletoe ahead of Baldr; and in the end, it will be I who rebuilds the worlds after the great purge; but the end has already come. The age of Pisces is nearly over, where Aquarius will stand and reign and in his reign my place will be made, in four thousand life-times of men my time will come.

Here in the land of men, The Kingdom of Ernor will rule.
Back to top Go down
Aggroz

Aggroz

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:50 am

Aggroz, and I'm ready to fuck.
Back to top Go down
Eleynthis

Eleynthis

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:47 pm

Hi im Eleynthis and i came from a terribad dying server, Transfered to akama which is almost worst then transfered to malganis.
i rerolled a mage on bdf with some pros and we dont fuck around.
Back to top Go down
HgxKnight

HgxKnight

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:14 pm

Heya I'm Hgxknight from Mal'gayness I left Hakkar to go there turns out i just traded one shitty server for another so i rerolled a rogue on black dragon flight.Btw Eleynthis is right we don't fuck around!
Back to top Go down
Issor

Issor

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:18 pm

Eleynthis wrote:
Hi im Eleynthis and i came from a terribad dying server, Transfered to akama which is almost worst then transfered to malganis.
i rerolled a mage on bdf with some pros and we dont fuck around.

Fury?

Aindrind here, bro.
Back to top Go down
Eleynthis

Eleynthis

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:54 pm

Sup broseph.
Back to top Go down
Orackdeath

Orackdeath

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:25 pm

I'm a UD Rogue stuck on a pve server, I enjoy ganking innocent lvl 1 gnome alts in IF. I will be getting my venge mace on tuesday, and I fantasize about fucking Baddhist at night, causing me to have horrible insomnia, hi.

Oh btw I'm Orackdeath if you can't read...

P.S.: Gief babies, baddhist.
Back to top Go down
gosh87

gosh87

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:35 pm

Buddhist wrote:
Introduce yourselves! I'll start.

I'm Baddhist, yes, the Baddhist. I've made about 20 WoW videos, and they're awesome. I'm also the most reasonable person in the world.

Who're you?

I also love Ingy

if i may inquire *bows down*
what is this reason you speak of?
and yeah i know i cant spell for shit.

EDIT thats offtopic, this is the introduce your fan boi ness competition forum so

i am jonathan, i am one who is cursed with a mind that never stops seeking answers, a mind that never stops asking questions.
i play world of warcraft with lack of something better to stimulate my mind, as is why i live this life.
i am a huge Baddhist fanboy becuase
1. humans alwaus find a leader, we are weak, and we always bow down to someone.... this is the nature of the weak minded, pathetic human race.
2. i did not think that those on the path of true consciousness played world of warcraft, as is why you are my hero.
Back to top Go down
Tango

Tango

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:30 pm

Sup Roshambros. I'm Tango and ily.

<3
Back to top Go down
Snail

Snail

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:59 am

Hi. I'm Snail again and I like posting in dead topics because I secretly crave attention.
Back to top Go down
StunningIsBad

StunningIsBad

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:25 pm

I'm stunning and apparaurnetly someone is jealous of my good looks because my introduction was deleted.
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who the fuck are you?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom of Ernor :: General-
Jump to: