The Kingdom of Ernor

The Kingdom of Ernor
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 What will your race choice be.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Assassynn

Assassynn

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-08-09
Age : 26
Location : CT

What will your race choice be. Empty
PostSubject: What will your race choice be.   What will your race choice be. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:44 am

as title says what will your race choice be?
race choices are listed here: http://www.darkfallonline.com/races/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gothika

Gothika

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-08-08
Age : 28
Location : MA

What will your race choice be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will your race choice be.   What will your race choice be. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:01 am

Alfar.

Dunmer ftw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buddhist
Admin
Buddhist

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-08-02
Age : 28
Location : Maryland

What will your race choice be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will your race choice be.   What will your race choice be. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:03 am

yeah i don't know what we'll go yet, it's near impossible to tell till beta

i'm not too worried about figuring that out, though, because of how easy it's going to be to reroll... with no leveling, you could simply have a friend hold all of your belongings and then reroll another race and get your stuff back, and you'll almost be where you just were
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thekingdomofernor.omgforum.net
Assassynn

Assassynn

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-08-09
Age : 26
Location : CT

What will your race choice be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will your race choice be.   What will your race choice be. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:14 pm

i think i'd want to be a mirdain.
Quote :
In combat, mirdain warriors move with innate grace and fluidity, seeking the perfect opening before striking with surgical precision. The mirdain are renowned tacticians, who may overcome near-insurmountable odds through brilliantly deployed maneuvers, ruses and stratagems.
thats what makes me want to be them (they look like they would be good assassins/snipers. I <3 the idea of being like an assassin from fire emblem being mixed with a sniper from fire emblem.)

my 2nd choice would be a mahirim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monk

Monk

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-08-08
Location : South Cal

What will your race choice be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will your race choice be.   What will your race choice be. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:09 pm

Assassynn wrote:
i think i'd want to be a mirdain.
Quote :
In combat, mirdain warriors move with innate grace and fluidity, seeking the perfect opening before striking with surgical precision. The mirdain are renowned tacticians, who may overcome near-insurmountable odds through brilliantly deployed maneuvers, ruses and stratagems.
thats what makes me want to be them (they look like they would be good assassins/snipers. I <3 the idea of being like an assassin from fire emblem being mixed with a sniper from fire emblem.)

my 2nd choice would be a mahirim

Quote :
Assassynn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ted.com
Detected

Detected

Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-08-14

What will your race choice be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will your race choice be.   What will your race choice be. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:27 am

Humans fo da perceptions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StunningIsBad

StunningIsBad

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-08-14
Age : 110
Location : AHHAHAHHAHAHAA

What will your race choice be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will your race choice be.   What will your race choice be. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:03 pm

Detected wrote:
Humans fo da perceptions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudsong

Cloudsong

Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-08-18
Location : Ernor

What will your race choice be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will your race choice be.   What will your race choice be. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:53 pm

I've probably read too much into this, and it is still a ways before release, but as it stands, if you want to make a guild castle, you need everyone in your guild to be of friendly races, or you just won't be able to buy NPCs. So right now, I'm thinking the Human+Elf+Dwarf races would be best because we'd be able to get in all of those racials and still be able to higher NPCs. Or Orc and Wolfmen. The dark-elves are on their own.

And we WILL want those NPC guards to be there while we're not online, because your castle can be attacked at anytime. But rerolling a new race is as easy as like, storing your stuff and then making a new guy and getting the stuff back... and in the end that stuff doesn't matter that much because everything is lootable.

I don't like waiting. :[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slave

Slave

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-08-12

What will your race choice be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will your race choice be.   What will your race choice be. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:35 pm

Cloudsong wrote:
I've probably read too much into this, and it is still a ways before release, but as it stands, if you want to make a guild castle, you need everyone in your guild to be of friendly races, or you just won't be able to buy NPCs. So right now, I'm thinking the Human+Elf+Dwarf races would be best because we'd be able to get in all of those racials and still be able to higher NPCs. Or Orc and Wolfmen. The dark-elves are on their own.

And we WILL want those NPC guards to be there while we're not online, because your castle can be attacked at anytime. But rerolling a new race is as easy as like, storing your stuff and then making a new guy and getting the stuff back... and in the end that stuff doesn't matter that much because everything is lootable.

I don't like waiting. :[

it seems like the wolfmen are tolerated by guards, and i want to roll them, so my vote goes to whatever classes will tolerate my wolfman.... fuck those dark elves if they dont like anybody
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




What will your race choice be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will your race choice be.   What will your race choice be. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
What will your race choice be.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom of Ernor :: Gaming :: Darkfall-
Jump to: