The Kingdom of Ernor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Ernor

The Kingdom of Ernor

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who the fuck are you?

Go down 
+54
HgxKnight
Eleynthis
Aggroz
Cloudsong
Stewert
Nair
zagtul
Issor
stephen91
raider
Snail
PROripper
Rivenic
azal
Slave
Cptnawesome
Silentwrath
Zuzo
Buddhist_da_com
Naep
Airlif
Jimibendix
Opet
Talendra
Paulbo
Sephius
scritty
Buffy
tehholydiver
ceresi
Lenniz
Locrius
Krokan
Assassynn
Rokzilla
Fixeh
ruskii
literacola
vins
Ludacrits
Curse of FtL
Monk
How'yer
tensa
Midland
nagga
Heats
KingKong
drni2
Tedkin
Putto
Mahiko
Ingy
Buddhist
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
literacola

literacola

Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:41 pm

Talendra wrote:
I'm Talendra. I'm mostly a pve rogue, but I do some pvp. I only registered here because I heard literacola is on the forums. Wut's an afro ?
hi qt ;>
Back to top Go down
Talendra

Talendra

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:53 pm

literacola wrote:
Talendra wrote:
I'm Talendra. I'm mostly a pve rogue, but I do some pvp. I only registered here because I heard literacola is on the forums. Wut's an afro ?
hi qt ;>

omg hi hi!

I just creamed my panties... too bad I'm a dude... Now, I need to go back to the store and buy more cool whip.
Back to top Go down
Jimibendix

Jimibendix

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:16 pm

Hey, I'm Jimibendix afro . I like goats. Not only for avatars. I abuse them for my uh... needs.. confused

They're almost like a human being when it comes to.. uh.. that pig
Back to top Go down
Airlif

Airlif

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:02 pm

Hi my name is mike. I play a human rogue. I get off from watching Budds videos and I love goats with giant horns Laughing
Back to top Go down
tehholydiver

tehholydiver

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:43 am

Airlif wrote:
and I love goats with giant horns Laughing

who doesn't rabbit
Back to top Go down
Naep

Naep

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:13 pm

Hi im Naep.
I play a Priest.
I enjoy Rugby.
I also enjoy balling.
I also love mudkips.

Lots of love - Naep
Back to top Go down
Assassynn

Assassynn

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:40 pm

Naep wrote:
Hi im Naep.
I play a Priest.
I enjoy Rugby.
I also enjoy balling. Basketball
I also love mudkips.

Lots of love - Naep
fixt

btw i liek teh mudkipz
Back to top Go down
Buddhist_da_com

Buddhist_da_com

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:40 pm

hi , I'm French rogue and I suck Baddhist , I suck this BIG fucking afro omg <3 <3 <3 bounce
Back to top Go down
Zuzo

Zuzo

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:24 pm

Erm.
Hi! I'm Zuzo!
I play an Undead Rogue on Illidan US, named Kriten.
I'm a huge fan of Buddhist, fer sure the best rogue, I once had to kill a kid at my school because he was saying Buddhist was Baddhist.
I usually touch myself listening to your voice your videos, you's a hunk.
:3
Back to top Go down
Silentwrath

Silentwrath

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:22 pm

HAI THUR

Human Rogue on Thunderhorn Server, in general, im fucking horrible at WoW, but i still log on every day.

I <3 Baddist and his video's, i would love to learn his video editing jutsu, but i dont want to get ahead of myself.

Thats all, im just here to fanboi this up, oh, and im here for the lulz
Back to top Go down
Cptnawesome

Cptnawesome

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:34 am

hi i r a leet gnome warrior lol. i could be better at PVP if i had the time to farm me some honor but i get bored. I love to watch buddhists videos because i sometimes play on rogues :)
Back to top Go down
Slave

Slave

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:12 pm

Who the fuck am i?? i am a PvP loving player on a FAIL PvP server... DONT PLAY AKAMA

i also play a disc priest and have a nearly 70 mage
Back to top Go down
azal

azal

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:14 pm

I am a UD rogue slowly leveling to 70, currently on BDF waiting for friends to transfer over. I also have a 70 Gnome Lock on another server whom I have stopped playing.
Back to top Go down
Rivenic

Rivenic

PostSubject: Who the fuck am I   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:08 pm

Rivenic, currently 70 rogue on Area 52, haven't logged on in a few months from real issues. Previously Darkreverend on Blackwater Raiders. I love the hell out of my rogue/rogue 2's (started in may of '08 and didn't last too long(had rl issues /slap) but me and my partner named Cookie were doing alright, some 40-8 before we stopped. Duelist from S3 was hoping to work a little harder this season but oh well Q_Q guildless atm.
Back to top Go down
PROripper

PROripper

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:40 pm

Hi, I play a mage on the afro PvP server, Mug'thol. I try waaay too hard to afro people, but not you afro , cuz you niggaz afro .
I don't play a rogue, they're afro and too afro . I think bewddhist (<-lol) is full of afro and neilyo is afro , shit even mahiko is afro !
I post on these forums because, yea Baddhist is afro , but his movies are the best ^________________^. AND i aint afro like all u other afro .
Back to top Go down
Monk

Monk

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:22 am

PROripper wrote:
Hi, I play a mage on the afro PvP server, Mug'thol. I try waaay too hard to afro people, but not you afro , cuz you niggaz afro .
I don't play a rogue, they're afro and too afro . I think bewddhist (<-lol) is full of afro and neilyo is afro , shit even mahiko is afro !
I post on these forums because, yea Baddhist is afro , but his movies are the best ^________________^. AND i aint afro like all u other afro .

We don't afro ride you afro .

We afro swing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ted.com
Buddhist
Admin
Buddhist

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:26 am

PROripper wrote:
i wonder if you're a afro , because you sure come off as incredibly afro .
Back to top Go down
http://thekingdomofernor.omgforum.net
Snail

Snail

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:31 am

My name is Snail. I am god of the server Azshara, for what it is worth. I enjoy going into AV and laughing at the people from the RP-PvP servers in Shadowburn scream that I must protect my captain. I cry every time I look at an auction house. I hope you will be nice to me.
Back to top Go down
raider

raider

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:17 pm

I'm a Raiders fan and I'm a Raiders quarterback!
Back to top Go down
stephen91

stephen91

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:22 pm

Hi im stephen, and im lost, must of found the wrong forums. Nice to see you all
Back to top Go down
Monk

Monk

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:00 pm

raider wrote:
im raider and im a raider!
you're a raider fan? pirat

No
Back to top Go down
http://www.ted.com
Snail

Snail

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:46 pm

Monk wrote:
raider wrote:
im raider and im a raider!

you're a raider fan? pirat

No

He's a football player.
Back to top Go down
Issor

Issor

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:38 am

Snail wrote:
My name is Snail. I am god of the server Azshara, for what it is worth. I enjoy going into AV and laughing at the people from the RP-PvP servers in Shadowburn scream that I must protect my captain. I cry every time I look at an auction house. I hope you will be nice to me.

I'm from an RPPVP server in Shadowburn

this place is a shithole

But I'm still better than you flower

AM I DON IT RITE
Back to top Go down
zagtul

zagtul

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:00 am

afro Greetings friends! I am Hungry, Duke of the eastern swamplands and friend of all marsupials. afro
Back to top Go down
Nair

Nair

PostSubject: Who the fuck am I ?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:57 am

yaay hi,

i'm nair on mug'thol EU in germany. im playin an nightelf (! albino !) rogue with full pvp equip and currently 2050 in 2on2 with warlock. too bad that i didnt play him in pre tbc, before i played a druid but rogues makes more fun. Yea, i made 4 lvl 70 pvp movies yet, and 1 is on wcm. not the best but its a beggining.
Well, i'm on this forum because i wanna talk with other good rogues, for example kick ass Baddhist

yea, armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mug%27thol&n=Faicy
(Name on Mug'thol is "faicy", when i'm back on old server i'll swiitch name back)

btw, my english isnt very well scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you?   Who the fuck are you? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who the fuck are you?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom of Ernor :: General-
Jump to: