The Kingdom of Ernor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Ernor

The Kingdom of Ernor

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.

Go down 
+20
Rainmaker
Eleynthis
Aggroz
toi
Cloudsong
zagtul
stephen91
StunningIsBad
Naep
R!ce B0wl
ceresi
Assassynn
Gothika
Monk
Midland
Heats
drni2
Putto
tehholydiver
Buddhist
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddhist
Admin
Buddhist

Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Empty
PostSubject: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:28 pm

Darkfall is coming soon, and I want to know who's going to join me in it.
Back to top Go down
http://thekingdomofernor.omgforum.net
tehholydiver

tehholydiver

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:26 am

If you wouldn't mind me being there, I sure as hell will join
Back to top Go down
Putto
Admin
Putto

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:46 am

<-----------
Back to top Go down
drni2

drni2

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:30 pm

i most likely will as "zulizi"
Back to top Go down
Heats

Heats

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Seems like a cool game, I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Midland

Midland

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:30 pm

I might buy it for the lulz
Back to top Go down
Monk

Monk

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:14 pm

i do indeed intend on buying darkfall once it hits stores. from what i've read and seen so far, it looks mind blowing to say the least.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ted.com
Buddhist
Admin
Buddhist

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:15 pm

Monk wrote:
i do indeed intend on buying darkfall once it hits stores. from what i've read and seen so far, it looks mind blowing to say the least.
it'll be more mind blowing when everyone is in TKoE and we dominate
Back to top Go down
http://thekingdomofernor.omgforum.net
Monk

Monk

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:16 pm

Buddhist wrote:
Monk wrote:
it'll be more mind blowing when everyone is in TKoE and we dominate

afro
Back to top Go down
Monk

Monk

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:19 pm

do you plan on switching to Darkfall completely or playing WoW as well?
Back to top Go down
Gothika

Gothika

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:46 pm

I'm in.

And Buddhist, I found you on the DF forums, so,
SUP BRAH
Back to top Go down
Assassynn

Assassynn

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:44 pm

Buddhist wrote:
im game
Back to top Go down
ceresi

ceresi

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:29 pm

Me, if I can afford it, anyway. \o/ unemployment
Back to top Go down
R!ce B0wl

R!ce B0wl

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:32 am

This game sounds pretty kickass. I'll join cuz Assasynn's a tard and can't progress his characters without me there to kick his ass and make him.
Back to top Go down
Assassynn

Assassynn

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:37 am

R!ce B0wl wrote:
This game sounds pretty kickass. I'll join cuz Assasynn's a tard and can't progress his characters without me there to kick his ass and make him.
its true :(
Back to top Go down
Naep

Naep

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:26 pm

When is Darkfall being released and can euorpean players play with american?
Kthxbye
afro
Back to top Go down
StunningIsBad

StunningIsBad

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:03 pm

IZ DER FRE TRIAL MANG?
Back to top Go down
stephen91

stephen91

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:25 pm

Only if.....erm i dunno, i might, joining a europeen server would make more sense on this one but ill see what its like on US ones, see if i kill yer bandwidth
Back to top Go down
zagtul

zagtul

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:40 am

I'll try it out if it actually gets to the point where there is a beta. : - )
I don't got my hopes up though, there's been waves of people saying they're rerolling DFO when it comes out, the thing is though

We're about 7 years later now, heh ^_______^
Back to top Go down
Cloudsong

Cloudsong

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:07 am

Warboot wrote:
I would love to play darkfall, Buuuuutttt its vaporware, there hasn't been an update on the official site since January. Its gone sorry to say, but I highly doubt it will come out any time soon assuming that the company hasn't already gone under

Wrong. They have a date for release already in Europe, which is January if I recall correctly. Unfortunately they don't have a date for the US yet. Should be soon after though.

Deleted for incorrectness-wasting space.

Snail wrote:
World of Warcraft is a fun game, okay?
RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG

In case you don't know, RNG stands for Random Number Generator. That's what WoW is, all procs and critz with a 1% chance to miss everything no matter what you do, working as hard as it can to take skill out of the game.

DFO (Darkfall Online of course) is AIM based, not auto targeted, and from what I've heard so far, very little if any real RNG.

Deleted for incorrectness-wasting space-off topic.

Try to keep on topic please.

I'll be joining, and I'll probably be specialized in support/caster-dps. Wink
Back to top Go down
toi

toi

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:37 pm

i am down like a clown
Back to top Go down
Aggroz

Aggroz

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:55 am

Buddhist wrote:

I'll definitely go, reason 1. I checked out the game and it looks bad ass, to say the least. 2. I'm looking for a game that takes a little more skill than WoW and has a more unique combat system. (AoC? /poop) 3. I'm ready to fuck.

Only issue is the release of DFO.. I haven't really heard much about an incoming release. =|
Back to top Go down
Eleynthis

Eleynthis

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:52 pm

Probalory if WoTLK is ghey.
Back to top Go down
Rainmaker

Rainmaker

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:37 am

Will yall be accepting outsiders into the clan? Couse i would <3 to play with yall cheers
Back to top Go down
Issor

Issor

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:54 pm

Oh my fucking god this forum is loaded with a bunch of fanboy faggots

Christ

Even I was never that bad, god damn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.   Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official list of all people joining TKoE in Darkfall upon release.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next