The Kingdom of Ernor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Ernor

The Kingdom of Ernor

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TKoE clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slave

Slave

The TKoE clan Empty
PostSubject: The TKoE clan   The TKoE clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:29 pm

ive been doing some reading on DFO and i noticed that even if your friends with people in the game, it will be extremely hard to maintain a clan with all different races...

just wondering whether we will limit the races for people who join in the clan?

also, who will we get to to do the legistical crap around the place? i dont know bout some of you but im rolling a Mahirim and killing people, not farming or blacksmithing (a little for my own/clan's use) for a full-time job...

finally, who will be the clan leader? Baddhist i figure, but i might as well ask...
Back to top Go down
Issor

Issor

The TKoE clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TKoE clan   The TKoE clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:07 pm

WE ALREADY HAVE IT MOSTLY FIGURED OUT

GOD
Back to top Go down
Buddhist
Admin
Buddhist

The TKoE clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TKoE clan   The TKoE clan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:35 am

I've been thinking we'd go Mahirim+Ork. We don't know yet whether or not they'll make hired clan-city guards attack players of the wrong race. Hopefully they won't, so that we can have more race freedom.

Certainly some people will be interested in crafting. I know I will be. Maybe not as something I spend all my time doing, but I'm sure while I rape random people, I'll want to be able to craft things out of the shit I loot from them.

Yeah, I'll be the leader, but really everything is open for opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://thekingdomofernor.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

The TKoE clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TKoE clan   The TKoE clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TKoE clan
Page 1 of 1